Specializing in the behavioral interventions for comorbid neurological
and psychological comorbidities including behavioral and
These disorders include anxiety, depression, insomnia, epilepsies,
dementias, autism, Asperger's disorder, pervasive developmental
disorders, ADHD and health anxiety.
Psychological Interventions include:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in combination with mindfulness
and positive psychology.
• Offer Telemedicine opportunities, please contact for details
• Patients treated range from 3 to 93 years of age
• Therapy features inclusion of art, music, play, and animal therapy
(cats and horses)
• Practices evidence based medicine
• Accepts most insurance policies and self pay